Koodo Community
Question

new phone order

• 23 October 2021
  • 32 replies

Ordered a phone on the 12 th if october paid my tab balance of old phone upgraded but doesnot show anything else they added  new balance for tab but no proof i have phone where is phone please help

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are an existing customer, that was what normally happened, the Tab charge was applied when the order approved.

Regarding the status of the order, when you use their tracking tool https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp What did it say? was it shipped? Also, what phone did you order? Was there any delay note when you ordered it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ordered a phone on the 12 th if october paid my tab balance of old phone upgraded but doesnot show anything else they added  new balance for tab but no proof i have phone where is phone please help

What is your order number? Which device did you order? 

it doesnt say anything it keeps on trying to go to something but never does anything

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

it doesnt say anything it keeps on trying to go to something but never does anything

I flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Stace did you verify your spam to see if you received an email confirmation of your order?  You will find the order number there.  Thanks. 

I’m experiencing the same. Ordered a phone on Oct 11th, received a order confirmation email that indicated a shipping email would follow but so far nothing (have checked spam). Attempts to use the order tracking tool result in nothing but a continuously spinning icon. I understand there are shipping delays but I’d appreciate a follow up email and/or a working order tracker where I could see the delay. There was certainly no delay on the part of Koodo in charging me for the phone.

Same thing and theres nothing in email spam

HFO31445183 Is my order number

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m experiencing the same. Ordered a phone on Oct 11th, received a order confirmation email that indicated a shipping email would follow but so far nothing (have checked spam). Attempts to use the order tracking tool result in nothing but a continuously spinning icon. I understand there are shipping delays but I’d appreciate a follow up email and/or a working order tracker where I could see the delay. There was certainly no delay on the part of Koodo in charging me for the phone.

@CFT what phone did you order?

What is your HFO order number? 

12 mini

HFO31444315

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

12 mini

HFO31444315

The 12 mini is not even on the Koodo website anymore so it's possible that it's on back order. 

I'll flag this to a rep

Userlevel 4

Hi @Stace  is the model you ordered also an iPhone 12 mini? 

Yes it us the iphone 12 mini

Then they should not have it on website

How long des itbtake to get it

Userlevel 4

Hi @Stace we’re currently looking at the status order for the iPhone 12 mini as there are a few orders for this model that is delayed.  I will keep you posted as soon as we have more details.  Thank you.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Then they should not have it on website

It's likely why it was removed from the website. Koodo is dependent on what Apple ships to them. 

Userlevel 4

We will contact you soon with your order status.  Thank you. 

I ordered my iphone 12 mini October 6th and was told it may take 2-3 weeks to ship if the phone is in high demand. I received my order confirmation but nothing on when it will be shipped and we are on week three. Just wondering where to get support on this or where my phone may be? I notice there is delays but how much longer can I expect to wait?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It could take a long time depending on stock. It's not listed still on Koodo's site, which implies they are out of stock. What's your order number? I can flag a Rep to see if you're still expected to get it and the estimated wait time.

Hi! I was able to request a call for service. The web centre stated that they don’t have a definite timeline currently when they will receive the phones from Apple.

Thank you for you help! 

Natasha

Going through the same deal except I order the iPhone 13 pro sierra blue but also haven’t waited as long but long enough that it’s kinda getting frustrating because I haven’t gotten a confirmation on when my order will be shipped just that it’s approved. Like literally 0 communication. Would to know what’s going on with my order to. HFO31447053

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Going through the same deal except I order the iPhone 13 pro sierra blue but also haven’t waited as long but long enough that it’s kinda getting frustrating because I haven’t gotten a confirmation on when my order will be shipped just that it’s approved. Like literally 0 communication. Would to know what’s going on with my order to. HFO31447053

Depending on the size it looks like from The Koodo page it can be as long as 2 more weeks before gets inventory. 

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/iphone-13-pro

Depending on the size it looks like from The Koodo page it can be as long as 2 more weeks before gets inventory. 

Okay that’s fair but I got the standard size of 128 gb and if that’s the case then don’t put item will ship with 5 business days cause honestly now I’m a bit frustrated 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Okay that’s fair but I got the standard size of 128 gb and if that’s the case then don’t put item will ship with 5 business days cause honestly now I’m a bit frustrated 

Since it says 5 business days from today I would give them another week. Unfortunately the timelines koodo posts is based on delivery times lines given to them from Apple. If apple was too optimistic there is not much koodo can do. If you are not aware, there is a world wide microchip shortage so this impacts many kinds of electronics