Koodo Community

Community

New phone, no order confirm, tab showed up on bill and now says I don't have a tab...

Hi! So I ordered a Google Pixel XL 32gb on Aug 20th. I received the order accepted email. my card got charged for it but still no shipping info??
Also the tab showed up for it on my current bill but my tab balance now says I have no tab? 
Not sure whats going on here...
Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there,

You won't receive an email unless the phone has actually been shipped. Unfortunately Koodo has trouble keeping up with all the new orders they are receive lately. What is your order number so that an employee (not me) can check your order.
Robert wrote:

Hello there,

You won't receive an email unless the phone has actually been shipped. Unfortunatel...

Order # HFO18518618
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello there,

You won't receive an email unless the phone has actually been shipped. Unfortunatel...

Hi Cassandra - looks like the order was cancelled on Aug. 24 and a refund issued to your card. It appears that the warehouse is out of stock of the Pixel XL and does not expect to receive any more inventory. They also issued a goodwill credit on your account that can be applied to a future purchase, for the inconvenience. I believe the web store would have attempted to contact you about this - did you receive a call or email?
Robert wrote:

Hello there,

No I did not....