Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new mobile masters?

Userlevel 7
It's been six months since the last mobile masters were selected so I'm wondering will there be new mobile masters this time around or will it be skipped like 3 months ago. Thanks 🙂

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only Koodo will know this but keep up the great work Daniel you've been doing great and really impressing a lot of us present MM's.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Only Koodo will know this but keep up the great work Daniel you've been doing great and really im...

Curious where you heard about the Mobile Masters program Daniel?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Only Koodo will know this but keep up the great work Daniel you've been doing great and really im...

I think there is a large ad right on the main page (if you're not on a mobile device), Paul 🙂 It hard to miss and Koodo does still ask for volunteers, so all hope is not lost 😃 Edit: oh wait I think that banner is gone for now... hmmm... interesting!
Userlevel 7

My parents were having trouble on their phones sending mms so I came here for the answer (yes i was that noob lol) and there was a banner at the bottom as Sophia mentioned and it said free perks so being a student, I was pretty interested. after that i read the entire mobile masters page and so I started helping people out on here! Thanks both for the kind responses 🙂 is there a certain age requirement for MM?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't think so... there are very young ones and, er, not so young ones 😃 Think "prepaid" not "postpaid" in the requirements, lol!
Userlevel 6

Daniel, if you *really* (like, REALLY REALLY) want to impress a Mobile Master, try to get ahold of a Koodo HTC M8 before anyone else :oP
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And send it to Paul 😉
Userlevel 5

How to become a Mobile Master: Bribe the Masters (especially Paul)
Userlevel 7

I has no money though 😢
Userlevel 6

Yes. Bribing definitely works. In fact, it's now the only way to get in :oP
Userlevel 7
on my mac, i still get the banner hmmm

Userlevel 7
Don't worry, Paul was just as eager as you before he became a MM 😉 Your time will come, hopefully. Just keep being your awesome self and all will be groovy
Userlevel 6
Hi Daniel, we can't say when we'll have new Mobile Masters for the moment. However, there is no age requirement! If you're not of legal age, we'll simply ask your parents to sign a waiver 🙂 Keep up the good work and you might soon be the younger Master in the community! Good luck 🙂 ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Yannick wrote:

Hi Daniel, we can't say when we'll have new Mobile Masters for the moment. However, there is no a...

Thank you Yannick! I'll keep on helping for sure! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dear Padawan, your time will come!
Userlevel 7
Thanks guys 😂 All the comments made my day 😂