Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new koodo phone number

Have moved to a new town and it is long distance for people in my new town to phone me. How do I get a new phone number?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
You can log in on your Self Service account and you can change it at no cost...!
Userlevel 6
Or you can call customer service by dialling *611.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hi Erwin... All the solutions are not necessarily linked to Customer Service... The Self Service account will be the most recommended way to change the number and at no cost... Clients can do almost everything there from changing plans, add-ons, checking usage, bills, changing numbers, etc, etc, etc... One of the beauty of Koodo is that clients are empowered to manage their accounts at all times. It is true that this can be done at Customer Service, but remember that there will be a 25$ fee attached to the change, information that you did not provide on the answer and that will surprise the member when calling.
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

Remember as long as you have a good reason, they can waive the $25 fee as previously stated by others.
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

Hi Erwin, Camilo is right! We should always promote Self Serve first and only offer to contact us over the phone if there is an issue 🙂 Thank you for your help!
Userlevel 4
Doing it online is the only free way though
Hi
i need phone number for servis to call koodo thanks
Userlevel 7
Shan Visi wrote:

i need phone number for servis to call koodo thanks

You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm