Koodo Community
Solved

New Device Not delivered, Koodo Courier Partner UPS has worst service on Planet

• 10 October 2020
  • 4 replies

My new device from koodo was dispatched on 5th Oct by UPS. As usual UPS delivery guy made false status of attempted delivery wihout leaving any delivery notice twice and dropped it to a UPS access point as per their convenience  which is far from my residence.  I have a situation, can’t go and pick by my self though i send someone to collect but was denied to release the package without delivery notice to other person. What should i do ?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 10 October 2020, 22:29

Once the phone was in transit, the phone was the responsibility of the shipping company. Your best bet is to deal with UPS directly. I would suggest you call them and ask them to make a delivery again and/or leave a delivery note properly (you would need the delivery note to acquire the package).

I once had similar issue, the driver didn’t even try to bring in the package, he just left the note and went in 5 seconds. He didn't even try to ring the buzzer. I even saw him going in and out of the building but didn’t have the package in his hand. I called them and they told that guy to redeliver again.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Suggest you consider a 2nd pickup attempt, this time provide your delegate with the delivery notice and a pictured document (driver’s license, Health card) which can be used to identify you.  Good luck!

No delivery notice was left by UPS delivery guy.

Userlevel 7

You have a couple of options. Choose one which you feel is best for your situation.

First, if you are looking for a quick solution, phone UPS (ask for a supervisor), report the false delivery attempt.  Ask UPS to either to deliver your shipment to your address or to instruct the UPS access point to hand over the shipment to your delegate (who will have your picture ID) without the missing delivery notice, OR

Notify Koodo of the false delivery claims and UPS refusal to release the shipment at the UPS access point, and let Koodo deal with UPS.

UPS is under contract with Koodo to deliver your shipment. Koodo has the legal obligation to deliver the item to you. Koodo must find a way to fulfil their item delivery commitment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once the phone was in transit, the phone was the responsibility of the shipping company. Your best bet is to deal with UPS directly. I would suggest you call them and ask them to make a delivery again and/or leave a delivery note properly (you would need the delivery note to acquire the package).

I once had similar issue, the driver didn’t even try to bring in the package, he just left the note and went in 5 seconds. He didn't even try to ring the buzzer. I even saw him going in and out of the building but didn’t have the package in his hand. I called them and they told that guy to redeliver again.