Koodo Community

Community

New data plan

Userlevel 1
With he current data plan that everyone has, if i was to accidentally open a website, i would be charged $5 under the data saver plan. I know that the first 25 kb are waved but a website now could much over 25kb!

My idea is to change that by maybe KOODO will look into the first 1mb be waved so accidental data usage will not be charged or at least have another reasonable rate that we can be charged. I do not hope to be charged $5 for accidentally opening one website. This can help ease the number of calls to KOODO support and keep the customers happy.

I realize there was an idea on this before but nothing happened and now i hope i can get the support of anyone else.

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/waived_or_per_kb_mb_rate_before_the_5_data_saver_kicks...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The first 250 kb is already waived under the current plans. And creating a second post for the same idea will not help any more than simply voting for the one that already exists.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The first 250 kb is already waived under the current plans. And creating a second post for the s...

Where does it state on the koodo website that it's the first 250kb?? Also, I don't mind Pirun posting the same idea again. The first post was ten months ago and no one said boo. There is no way that it take that much to decide whether an idea is 'under consideration', 'planned' or 'not planned'.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The first 250 kb is already waived under the current plans. And creating a second post for the s...

You're right, it doesn't list the pay per use tiers at the moment. My point is that this is exactly the same idea that was posted before. Best case scenario it will get the same 14 votes it got before. It's kind of a moot point anyway, since the only remaining talk and text plan is set to expire in 10 days.