Koodo Community

Community

New Customer One Sheeter

Userlevel 5
I signed up at Koodo a few times with family member or friends, one thing I find is at vendors (bestbuy, loblaws) they do not take their time explaining how to set up self-serv and first bill confusions, I think Koodo might be better off provide a one sheet brochure to tell customers exactly what they should expect , this should save everyone time and confusion

16 replies

Userlevel 5
That's why it is always recommended to purchase your new device and service from a Koodo location instead of a grocery store. The experts are always at the Koodo locations!
Userlevel 6
Not Jeff wrote:

That's why it is always recommended to purchase your new device and service from a Koodo location...

The experts are always at the Koodo locations!

So by that logic, you mean that the experts can never be found anywhere else? One of our own Mobile Masters has worked for years for The Mobile Shop inside of a Loblaws, and I'm not sure he'd agree with what you just said here.
Userlevel 5
Not Jeff wrote:

That's why it is always recommended to purchase your new device and service from a Koodo location...

I'm more referring them to full time Koodo staff members. As anyone would. There's alot of burden on the shoulders of a multicarrier dealer. I know. I am one. Keep in mind that I am one of the people who do not work in a Koodo shop but I am in the industry. I just believe that Koodo customers can be helped smoother from the company's locations as with any company. The skills found at a multi carrier location are no less by any means, but strengths lie in different areas. But if you're trying to make it sound like that, then you can take what you said to mean something beyond what you meant. And I believe that has already been done today and I think that's more than enough for quite some time. But thank you for asking for clarification rather than let someone misinterpret it to mean something that is obviously not meant.
Userlevel 6
Not Jeff wrote:

I'm with Not Jeff and the Op. our first phone with koodo we bought from a retailer. It wasn't a great experience. Sign here sign there, give me your money if you have question go to koodo is essentially what we got. The next 2 phones we bought from a koodo store and they were awesome. Evidence in this community suggest the same. I doubt very much you can find praise for retailers. But there is always one for koodo stores. Is that a coincidence ? I don't think so.
Userlevel 7
There's been plenty of complaints about Koodo booths here too. The problem isn't the location you visit, it's the rep you get. Hate the player, not the game...
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

There's been plenty of complaints about Koodo booths here too. The problem isn't the location you...

its true...just hope to normalize the issue a bit, this way at least you get all the basics regardless of the rep
Userlevel 6
Sure , sure, sure.....people's first reaction is to complain.  That's why it's even more interesting that praises, which takes more effort, only seem to surface up around koodo shops, not retailers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Sure , sure, sure.....people's first reaction is to complain.  That's why it's even more interes...

Jonathan got raving praise on numerous occasions for his knowledge of just about anything Koodo and phones related and in addition he can objectively compare other carriers as well, which is always a good thing. With all due respect I have seen Koodo booth employees post here with absolute wrong information...that's okay we all need to learn but it shows you can't make generalizations like that. So I tend to disagree with you there Chris.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Sure , sure, sure.....people's first reaction is to complain.  That's why it's even more interes...

I actually think we are closer to agreeing than not. 🙂 Jonathan is awesome! Tell me what location you are at Jonathan and I will send everyone to you. All sides get crapped on by people. Fully agreed. We live in a sad world where people are more eager to complain then praise. However, when I look at the praises, it seems koodo shops get the positive comments along with the bad. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo?topic-list[settings][type]=praise That's all no, no less.....at the end the story is probably no different regardless who cellphone company is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

What do you mean Chris send everything to Jonathan? *puzzled* ? OH DUH hahaha everyone 😃 (must learn to read) And yes I'd send everyone to Jonathan too 😛
Userlevel 5
Hi Du, Thanks for your idea. This is one of the many ways we're currently looking to make it easier for customers to on board in a multi-career environment 🙂
Userlevel 6
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hi Du, Thanks for your idea. This is one of the many ways we're currently looking to make it e...

I think you mean 'multi-carrier' environment:)
Userlevel 5
I always went to Koodo shops, instead of London Drugs or wherever that may offer Koodo phones/service. It's obvious that I'm going to be best off at a Koodo Shop because it's a Koodo Shop right? That's my take.
Userlevel 5
John Lee wrote:

I always went to Koodo shops, instead of London Drugs or wherever that may offer Koodo phones/ser...

Yea...I think the idea here is to help the rest of the guys that may not know this 🙂
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

I always went to Koodo shops, instead of London Drugs or wherever that may offer Koodo phones/ser...

A lot of times retailers will have better Tab prices or.gift card offers than the Koodo shop so no, that's not always true.
Userlevel 5
John Lee wrote:

How would a one sheeter that explains Self-serv, Pro-ration Billing be effected by the Tab prices or.giftcard?