Koodo Community
Solved

New account, when do you get credit check approved

• 6 November 2020
  • 12 replies

I have a confirmation number starting with, HF0.

I have entered all credit card info.

I have submitted credit check info.

I have a koodo pin when I get my sim.

It’s been a week and no SIM card.

What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Dennis 6 November 2020, 03:54

It was a BYD plan, bring your device. I have an HFO# and when I type it in it says order not found. Never received a confirmation email neither.

No confirmation email and order not found is a bit concerning.  Likely issue is you may have entered your email incorrectly when you signed up, but lets get your order checked.

What is your HFO order number and I can flag a rep for you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone did you order?

It was a BYD plan, bring your device. I have an HFO# and when I type it in it says order not found. Never received a confirmation email neither.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No confirmation email and order not found is a bit concerning.  Likely issue is you may have entered your email incorrectly when you signed up, but lets get your order checked.

What is your HFO order number and I can flag a rep for you.

I signed up again and received a new HFO. I just want to make sure the first one is inactive and I am not being sent two sims or billed in error as I have entered credit card info twice. The HFO that was not confirmed was: HFO28226999. Since I have received my confirmation email already on the new account I activated, let me know if you require this new HFO#

Best regards, Charles

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I signed up again and received a new HFO. I just want to make sure the first one is inactive and I am not being sent two sims or billed in error as I have entered credit card info twice. The HFO that was not confirmed was: HFO28226999. Since I have received my confirmation email already on the new account I activated, let me know if you require this new HFO#

Best regards, Charles

I have flagged a rep for you

Userlevel 5

Hi @charles0322 !

Thank you, guys, for your help.

I see you placed 2 orders.
I think the best option is to leave both orders active, and on the day you receive the SIM card, leave us a message on this page with the last 4 digits of the SIM card you got, and we will cancel the other order

If the second SIM card will have already left our inventory, all you have to do is refuse the package)

Of course, we will cancel any charge associated with the order we cancel.

Hi @charles0322 !

Thank you, guys, for your help.

I see you placed 2 orders.
I think the best option is to leave both orders active, and on the day you receive the SIM card, leave us a message on this page with the last 4 digits of the SIM card you got, and we will cancel the other order

If the second SIM card will have already left our inventory, all you have to do is refuse the package)

Of course, we will cancel any charge associated with the order we cancel.

Hi Christian,

You can see the HFO# I listed above in the system? It was placed over a week ago and no sim was received.

Furthermore, the second time I signed up I received a more expensive rate for the same plan. I signed up for a 55$ plan on HFO28226999 It told me it would be 50$ before tax. The second time I placed the order it says 55+tax. I would prefer the lower rate obviously.

I also have a referral from a friend where we receive 10$ off each for the first 5 months.. I would like to apply that discount to my new HFO#

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Best regards, Charles

Userlevel 5

@charles0322 I see what you’re saying.

Please send us a private message on Facebook or DM on Twitter, so I could give you more details on this.

Please include the word #charles0322 in your message, so I could find it faster.

Thank you!

I have been in contact with Alexa on the Facebook page. She has corrected the email, it was entered wrong by me when first signing up. She confirms that sim was sent out on Nov. 1. She has cancelled the second order. Thank you for your help. Hopefully everything works out from now on. 

Best regards, Charles

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Likely issue is you may have entered your email incorrectly when you signed up

She has corrected the email, it was entered wrong by me when first signing up.

Ahem…. called it :wink: 

Thanks! Indeed. I guess my auto fill email had an extra l in gmail. I just checked mail box and sim arrived this morning. Looking forward to being a Koodo customer

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks! Indeed. I guess my auto fill email had an extra l in gmail. I just checked mail box and sim arrived this morning. Looking forward to being a Koodo customer

Feel free to come back to the community if you ever have any questions or issues.