Koodo Community

network issue Mary Hill Bypass,

• 13 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I’ve noticed in the last month or so, there is a stretch along the Mary Hill Bypass, in Port Coquitlam that my phone will cut out.  It has done this several times. 

Does anyone know the reason for this and how long this might last ?

Cheers

3 replies

Badge +4

There could be damage to the tower or it could be shut down temporarily for maintenance work. I’m seeing a number of cell towers in that area, (using a cell tower map). Unfortunately, the cell tower map does not provide information as to the cell towers’ status, e.g. working or not working. 

To report the problem, send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a direct message via Twitter. The cell tower map can act as a guide allowing you to get a rough idea of where the tower is located which you can include in your message.

Canadian Cellular Towers Map

If Koodo reports there are no issues with the tower, try restarting your phone, or reset your phones’ network settings. 

Hello 

Thanks for your reply, and the problem is not with my phone. I do not use social media and not sure if i would go that route anyways for a reply.  I would more interested in a reply from the Koodo company itself, as to what may be the isssue. 

Cheers

Badge +4

You’re welcome. Try scheduling a callback using Koodo Assist. An official Koodo rep should be able to provide you with a response.