Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Network Issue Fixed

Userlevel 5
We have just experienced a network issue but thanks to the feverish efforts of our folks working the towers, it has already been fixed. Please accept our sincerest apologies!

21 replies

Userlevel 6
WOO! That didn't take long at all. And to anyone still having issues a quick airplane mode on/off should fix everything.
There is still an ongoing issue with mobile data, as I have been advised from a Koodo tech agent.
It is certainly not fixed.
Still down in Mississauga.
Userlevel 6
Valerie Thompson wrote:

Have you tried turning airplane mode on for ten seconds then turning it off? That reconnected every customer that I've spoken to so far.
Valerie Thompson wrote:

Just did and it seems to be working again. Thanks.
Thank you. Seems to be working great on my end.
How about trying to fix the Data issue in AB and BC? Don't be proud of yourself until everybody is happy!
I can't make phone calls ( It was important ), i did't received any calls but still i have to pay the full amount this month. And it's not first time!!!
bise wrote:

I can't make phone calls ( It was important ), i did't received any calls but still i have to pay...

It was only down for a couple of hours. It would not be enough to warrant a credit. If you really feel that you deserve one, you can call in and ask, but at most, you would be given 1 days worth, which wouldn't be that much anyways. Yes, you are expect to pay your bill, regardless of how the service is. that is what you agree to. No service provider can guarantee 100% up time. Issues can happen at any time of the day. Normally they are resolved quite quickly.
Userlevel 6
bise wrote:

I can't make phone calls ( It was important ), i did't received any calls but still i have to pay...

It was down for less than an hour. No cellphone company guarantees 100% service all the time everywhere. There are still payphones people can use. It's not the end o the world.
Userlevel 2
Hi there! Most of the users should have their service back on: remove/reinsert the battery (if applicable) and the sim card. Some users may still experience issues with data in Alberta/BC. We're still working on it. Thanks again for your understanding and your patience. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 1
Yayyyy, and we lived through it lol
I'm in saskatchewan and still not working
Can send/receive phone calls and texts, but anything data is still down. Tried the airplane mode, tried turning phone off and removing the battery and sim card. Still no data. (Not looking for an answer as I know the issue is still present in BC/AB, just posting as an update if you will) (7:05pm, Alberta) Edit: At around 7:45pm my service was fully restored. Thank you Koodo for keeping us informed during this short outage!
Anyone else in saskatchewan having problems to.
Also the.colors on my phone have gone wonky.
Userlevel 5

Nickie if the phones display is not working right that is a sign of an actual issue with your phone not just the service.  You should take it into a Koodo shop to have them look at it.
Jorden wrote:

Nickie if the phones display is not working right that is a sign of an actual issue with your ph...

Thankyou I will do that.
Jorden wrote:

Nickie if the phones display is not working right that is a sign of an actual issue with your ph...

Fixed the issue with the color. Back to normal now.
Im in Saskatchewan and our phones just went down. It's like the calls get dropped as soon as we try to call. WEll....they may have been down all evening and we just didnt notice until now. But I know they were working this afternoon.