Koodo Community
Question

Need to cancel one line on account

• 27 August 2021
  • 3 replies

The account is in my name but my son has the phone. There is a second line on the account that I need to cancel. Koodo assist is useless to me as I do not have a koodo phone and a call back will not work for me. I need a number to talk to a live person

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You don't need a koodo number for a callback. Just a North American number.

Out of curiosity, what part of that chat bot makes you think that it has to be a Koodo number. I'll flag it to see if we can get the wording changed!

I was finally able to get my cell number to work in koodo assist but all the call back time are during the morning when I am at work and not available to take calls.  It gave me a list of 4 callback times between 9 and 10:30 and when I clicked on more options nothing happened. Just need the phone number of a live person 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was finally able to get my cell number to work in koodo assist but all the call back time are during the morning when I am at work and not available to take calls.  It gave me a list of 4 callback times between 9 and 10:30 and when I clicked on more options nothing happened. Just need the phone number of a live person 

If it's only giving you callbacks for tomorrow morning then that's because they are closed for the night. Schedule one for tomorrow morning or wait until tomorrow and you'll get more options!