Koodo Community

Community

Solved

need some help buying a phone online!!

why is the checkout always unavailable? im trying to buy a new phone and after entering all the right shipping and credit card information it gives me the whole try again tomorrow thing. ive cleared my history and cookies and it does accept them but still the same thing. im also using chrome could that be the problem or is koodo not maintaining their website like they should be?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's probably Chrome. Try using explorer or firefox as the koodo site is optimized for these browsers.
well i just finished trying firefox and same thing i might try ei later yup ei doesn't work either
Userlevel 1
joshua wrote:

well i just finished trying firefox and same thing i might try ei later yup ei doesn't work ei...

For existing customers they need to login to Self Serve first, then click on Phones, from there complete process, Check out will be available, For new customers if problem still persist this link will explain what to do to get rid of the "Checkout error message" http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/Buying-Online-new/why-am-i-getting-an-error-when-i-check-out
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Joshua... If after clearing all the cookies, trying with different browsers it still does not work, there could be an issue with the information you are entering like the Credit Card for example... My suggestion to you is to contact the webstore at webstore@koodomobile.com or 1-866-768-930 they will reply to you usually within 48 hrs and for sure they will help you out to place your order...