Koodo Community

Need Customer service rep

• 7 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello,

Can a Koodo rep please call me at 613-xxx-xxxx. I am trying to set up a business line and need talk and text to the US. I dont need too much data. I have my own phone and SIM card. The online plans do not suit my needs and I cannot get through on a customer service line. 

Many thanks, 

Emily

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean by business line? Koodo doesn’t offer business accounts (though businesses can sign up, of course). What is preventing you from just going to their website and selecting a plan online?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, Koodo has “U.S. 1000 Minutes“ add- on for $10/mo.

But it has restrictions for some area codes/ numbers.  And I don’t know if 1000 min are enough for business use.

Its better you look for provider that includes North American plan or offering business account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You get the text by default. You'd have to add US calling separately and you'd get 1000 minutes for 10 bucks. I'd look at Telus or VoIP options if you must have unlimited US calling

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you don’t post your personal number in a public forum. Scammer could use the number for bad purposes.

If you are looking for  phone and cellular service for business purpose, you should look into Telus business solution https://www.telus.com/en/bc/business/ (parent company of Koodo). They have 24/7 dedicated customer service agents. They also have various choices for US-CAN plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@EmilyA99  What you see online is what we offer, although many customers above had great recommendation for you. 

We can certainly call you back pls set it up here .

Can you please call me 613 570 9958 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to set up a call back through their chat

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What can we help you with?