Koodo Community

need a live rep ASAP

• 11 September 2020
  • 8 replies

I need a live rep but cannot get through or get a call back through the online chat. It keeps saying they are too busy and wont give me any other options. My husband and I ordered new iphones that are supposed to be shipped via UPS.

My UPS tracking says the “sender is requested the package be held” and therefore UPS is no longer trying to deliver it to me but won’t tell me why and wont release it to me.  I tried calling UPS and they wont help me.  They said it has to be koodo that gives me answers

My husband’s phone apparently got delivered to our condo building yesterday by UPS however the driver never buzzed our unit.  Apparently the driver got a random stranger to sign for the package and they took it!!!  The driver did not verify the address of the person taking our package.  UPS said it has to be Koodo that launches an investigation and we cannot do anything.

So we ordered 2 new phones and we will not get either of them now.  We are pissed off and want to talk to a customer service rep ASAP but cannot get through.  What is their number?!?!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you ordering 2 phones on the same new account? or they were upgraded phones?

For you cases, I would suggest you email the webstore koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com with your order number and email of the order. You could also ask them to investigate of what happened.

They were ordered separately though my account and my husband’s account. I tried emailing and it said it will take 2-4 business days!  That is ridiculous!  Why aren’t the live agents available?!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They were ordered separately though my account and my husband’s account. I tried emailing and it said it will take 2-4 business days!  That is ridiculous!  Why aren’t the live agents available?!?

The webstore operates independently from the normal call center. If you contact a normal rep, they would have still contact them to provide information for you.

Regarding the callback, I was able to schedule a callback within 15 minutes. What was the message when you tried to schedule a callback?

Thank you for scheduling a call back for me.  I still have not received a call. The virtual assistant said one of 2 things.  It either said it did not understand what I was asking or that was not an option when I typed “call back” and when I kept typing in “call back” in it said the wait was too long and to Please choose a different option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for scheduling a call back for me.  I still have not received a call. The virtual assistant said one of 2 things.  It either said it did not understand what I was asking or that was not an option when I typed “call back” and when I kept typing in “call back” in it said the wait was too long and to Please choose a different option.

No, I am not a rep, I don’t have access to your account at all. I meant I could schedule a callback to to my number in 15 minutes, not your number.

Anyway, you can go here www.koodo.com/chat , enter you number and after that type “#helpss” That hopefully helps you get a callback quicker.

Userlevel 7

@cthai Do not give up. Keep trying to arrange a call back via  www.koodo.com/chat  and “#helpss”. My experience is that, once you reach a live agent, you will be interacting with a dedicated, empathetic and professional rep who will do his/her best to solve your problem. Unfortunately, in your case the solution probably lies with the webstore which means that the live agent will have to get some of the information from a third party. Be patient, keep on trying and do not give up! To the koodo rep who told me that the callback team responds to 99.46% of the callback requests - This is one (of many) more example of people who are unable to reach the callback team (due to manpower shortage and infrastructure limitations).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you post your order number here maybe a rep will see it as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cthai Can you pls share the order numbers for both phones? Looking at your account there is only one line associated with it. Did your husband order a phone under a different address?