Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone stopped working

my phone stopped working yesterday; I re-chg'd until it was 100%..got it working again! Today it won't turn on at all! this is my ONLY phone & desperately need to know HOW to get it up & running;

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the battery completely drains, the phone won't be able to turn on immediately after being connected to a charger. I don't know your phone or typical usage patter so I can't tell if a dead battery after 1 day is abnormal. What exact phone are you using? What do you typically use it for in a day?
Ivan wrote:

If the battery completely drains, the phone won't be able to turn on immediately after being conn...

the battery was only about 1/2 used up but I put on chg'r over nite anyways! I tried to turn on & still wouldn't come on, even tho' the battery was @ 100%, Exact same thing happened today so I was without a phone all day BUT, my Grandson is a whiz with computers, cells, etc, ^ he got it working great 2nite!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

If the battery completely drains, the phone won't be able to turn on immediately after being conn...

How did he fix the problem? (For future reference 🙂 )
Ivan wrote:

I'm not sure what he did but will ask him if it might be a help to someone else
Userlevel 6
If it's an Android device, have you tried holding power + volume up together for 30seconds?
It IS an Android but have never held the 2 together @ same time! Does this help??