Koodo Community

Community

Question

My phone being "processed"

When I go on the Koodo webstore, it says that my phone may take up to 5 business days to be processed. Does that mean it takes the phone up to 5 business days to get out of the store/supplier or 5 days to deliver?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Geoff, it means it could take up to 5 days to be processed and shipped out. Then it's usually a couple days to be delivered. Koodo webstore has been swamped with orders from the Christmas deals they've had on but they seem to be catching up and getting them out a little quicker since Christmas so shouldn't be too much of a wait.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Geoff, it means it could take up to 5 days to be processed and shipped out. Then it's usually ...

Ok, and are the Koodo business hours also in operation on weekends? Or are the Koodo suppliers closed on weekends?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Geoff, it means it could take up to 5 days to be processed and shipped out. Then it's usually ...

Koodo webstore hours are Tuesday - Friday 3 - 9, and is when calls are answered. Processing of purchases happens during a wider period.

What do you mean by "when calls are answered" and the last sentence?