Koodo Community

Community

My Do Bill

An app reminder for when your bill is do! (Koodo App) That also displays the total of your bill! 😃

11 replies

Userlevel 5
You should be getting a text message from Koodo every month that reminds you about your phone bill... do you not get one?
Userlevel 4
Due. The word you are looking for is "due". 🙂
Userlevel 6
Daniel AJ wrote:

Due. The word you are looking for is "due". :-)

Gentle tease, but Cast should be looking for the word calendar.....:-)
Daniel AJ wrote:

Due. The word you are looking for is "due". :-)

Whoops! I have that issue with words that 😛.
Does your phone have a calender? If yes, then you can set up monthly reminders of when your bill is due. No need for a special app for it. That being said, there is also Koodo's Self Serve app.
Userlevel 4
Cast wrote:

Does your phone have a calender? If yes, then you can set up monthly reminders of when your bill ...

Maybe its a business model. An App, that reminds you of due dates. Sells for free, bvut charges you a dollar per contract and year. Not that you couldn't do it with a calendar, but, hey, its a cool App!!! :-))
Cast wrote:

Does your phone have a calender? If yes, then you can set up monthly reminders of when your bill ...

Yes even alarms can be set but i do get the txt reminders
Userlevel 5
Cast wrote:

Yes, you do get text message reminders from Koodo about your bill and the cost. That should remind you to pay for it!
If you have emails set up on your phone, Koodo also sends you an email reminder regarding your bill.
Userlevel 1
Elaine wrote:

If you have emails set up on your phone, Koodo also sends you an email reminder regarding your bill.

If you're subscribed to Selfserve, login to it, go to Billing/Bill type and notification, check Go paperless, Email notification, you'll get E-bill notification through your Email to check it on your selfserve.
Userlevel 1
Elaine wrote:

Thanks Mat!