Koodo Community

Community

Solved

multiple charges

Koodo charged my CC 5 times when I activated a prepaid SIM. Calling support just sends me from one incompetent person to another, unable to solve my problem. I've sent over 100emails to support@koodomobile.com, customerservice@koodomobile.com and the last one TopLevelService@koodomobile.com (that's a good one) and I don't get any answers what can I do?

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Ovi, We would like to assist you the best we can. However we don’t have access to your Koodo account via the Community. What we recommend is sending us a detailed email through this secure link (http://koo.do/11eMLdy) so that we can look into it (make sure to choose "Social Media"). We will get back to you within the next couple of business days. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 6
Nabil wrote:

Hey Ovi, We would like to assist you the best we can. However we don’t have access to your K...

Seriously? 🙂 the dude just said he sent a "hundred"emails already and you are asking him to send another one? Common you can do better than that.
Nabil wrote:

Hey Ovi, We would like to assist you the best we can. However we don’t have access to your K...

I'm serious. I sent every day 20 emails / day over a week. to 3 addresses.
Nabil wrote:

I still haven't received an answer to my emails!!!
Nabil wrote:

about a month later...still no refund... i am so disappointed in koodo right now
Userlevel 6
Nabil wrote:

What email address are you sending to?
Nabil wrote:

what is the best way to deal with "theft" from koodo? is it the police? they charged my number 5 times , and now they closed it because I didn't recharge it.
ok, let's try that. btw, you don't need to "assist me the best you can". You need to take this seriously and refund me
Userlevel 5
Ovi Chis wrote:

ok, let's try that. btw, you don't need to "assist me the best you can". You need to take this se...

We will! 🙂
Ovi Chis wrote:

ok, let's try that. btw, you don't need to "assist me the best you can". You need to take this se...

I want to be contacted about this NOW!!! also, your website is not working to pay the bill online! it's been 2 months and I haven't been reimbursed for being charged 5 times for activating a sim card, however you've stopped the services on my card!! I just want this sorted once and for all to be able to move to a real company not this crap
Ovi Chis wrote:

Thank's for the email. I will have to take it up with my bank then