Koodo Community
Question

Moving to Koodo

• 17 July 2021
  • 7 replies

My SIM card arrived yesterday from Koodo for my current cell. Everything said in the numerous emails don’t work including the links. You want me to login and then I cannot until I create a self-serve account. Cannot setup a self-serve account because my cell number hasn’t been activated. Talking to the robot in chat is useless. One more attempt and I will be locked out. Anyone help as I get dizzy going in circles?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to wait until you receive the activation email. Sometimes it's delayed as it's meant to be sent once you receive your Sim card.

You need to wait until you receive the activation email.

I cannot remove the other companies SIM card until I login somewhere. Can’t login because system is using an email address I did not use. All the other emails came to the correct email address.

Note: I used my Facebook account to login here since I cannot login at Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to wait until you receive the activation email.

I cannot remove the other companies SIM card until I login somewhere. Can’t login because system is using an email address I did not use. All the other emails came to the correct email address.

I flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there, @Thisboy, can you please provide us with the order number, it starts by “HFO”, it will help me find your order/file. :)

provide us with the order number

It was sorted out by the Koodo customer service rep yesterday. The temporary phone number assigned to me when I signed up was the problem.

I was using my cell number to sign in and obviously it wouldn’t work.

To anyone moving from one service to Koodo while keeping your current phone number sign in with the temporary one. An email with your order form is sent to you with the temp number when you order online.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Glad to hear that everything was resolved. :) Welcome to the the Koodo family. :)