Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moved after placed order for phone (hasnt shipped yet)

hello, I ordered a phone last weekend but have since moved. I havnt gotten my shipping info  email so it has not been shipped yet.. so my question is can I go to my local koodo store and pick up a phone there? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Your order was with the we store, you'll need to call into koodo and cancel the order or update your shipping address.
I need a new phone ASAP for my job.  So I cant just go to a local dealer and pick up the same phone  under the same account? because I can get it sent to my local koodo store whats the difference?. its almost 2016, surely there has to be something they can do.

PS: if I cancel  my order ill miss out in the black Friday deals I got.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adrian Taylor wrote:

I need a new phone ASAP for my job.  So I cant just go to a local dealer and pick up the sam...

You'll have to wait for the web order to arrive if you still want the deal, unfortunately. I'm not aware of any business that will allow you to change your online order to an in-store pickup after the order has been placed. Yes, some retailers allow you to order online and pick-up in store, but only if this request is placed at the time of the order.
Userlevel 1
Adrian Taylor wrote:

I need a new phone ASAP for my job.  So I cant just go to a local dealer and pick up the sam...

Hi Adrian, please email us your address to Koodo.WebStore@KOODOMOBILE.COM and we will send it to your new address.