Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moto G is not repaired

I have had my phone in twice in about a month or twos time, and they say there is nothing wrong with the phone. Well, there is, definitely something wrong with the phone. When I spoke with the lady that said the phone is ready to pick up, she said I would have to contact you to get a different phone as the Moto G is not working for me. It makes random calls to people and that is not fair, and I personally do not need people calling me back giving me heck because I called them and said nothing and they do not know if its an emergency or not. I have been using this loaner phone for the past two months and have not had any problems with it, and I would like to keep or get the same make as life has been a lot more simpler, then random calls. Please contact me so we can come up with some sort of solution to my problem with the Moto G. Thank you

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey there ! you can call into koodo customer service. Tell them that you have sent the phone out for repair two times already and they will send you the same model of phone in the mail within 3-5 bus days and you send yours back. Take the sim card and battery door of the old phone and put it on the new phone and then send your old phone back with Purolator with the mailing bag that is provided.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Easy solution is to go into your settings and change it to use a password on your lockscreen so your not accidentally calling people. Also make sure the screen is off before you put the phone in your pocket.
Userlevel 7
Have you considered that someone may be spoofing your number ? That is using a mask to hide their actual number and that mask is your number? When these people call you back, do you see their number in your cal log as you having called them? Scammers some times do this to hide who they really are, the only solution would be to change your number. Next time someone calls and says you called them, tell them you've been having phone trouble and ask what time you supposedly called. Check your phones call log. If the call isn't there, change your number.
One incident, I am sitting at my mothers place in BC, phone is on table and I am sitting on couch, Moms phone rings, and she goes to see who is calling and, turned and looked at me saying, your phoning me. If I turn the phone off, then no one can call me and what would be the sense in having a phone, to only do out going calls and none incoming. Umm, not going there.
Not sure what spoofing means?
Still waiting for a call of email from Koodo company to find out about another phone. The girl at the mall said to contact them, and this is the only way, as I do not know Koodos phone number at the head office.
Userlevel 5
Twin Peaks Farm wrote:

Still waiting for a call of email from Koodo company to find out about another phone. The girl at...

customer services number is 18669956636
Twin Peaks Farm wrote:

Still waiting for a call of email from Koodo company to find out about another phone. The girl at...

this has been happening, people calling me but i missed their call. so i called the # back and they saying they didn't call me. out of all the times, the first 3 digits is the same as my #.