Koodo Community

Community

More places to purchase

I think koodo could use more kiosks in more locations i have to go all the way to london to do most of my stuff cause walmart doesnt do alot of it so i think they need more stores in diffrent locations

4 replies

There are a lot of ways to do most Koodo things. On most Android phones there is an app called "Self Serve" which allows you to do some basic changes. Also, on their website there are a few options. Alternatively, you can call their customer support line at 1-866-99-KOODO, or if it's just a simple question you can ask here in Koodo's great community! I do agree though, more kiosks would be great so you can check out phones in person. The nearest kiosk to me is 45 minutes away.
Userlevel 7
Do you have a Loblaws, Zehrs, Superstore, etc. in your area? Look to see if they have a Mobile Shop. We do Koodo postpaid acts. and Tab redemptions!
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Do you have a Loblaws, Zehrs, Superstore, etc. in your area? Look to see if they have a Mobile Sh...

4 month old topic 😉
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Do you have a Loblaws, Zehrs, Superstore, etc. in your area? Look to see if they have a Mobile Sh...

Ahh I didn't see that because Jeff became a necromancer. Oh well, maybe someone else will notice it.