Koodo Community

Community

Mobile Masters Meet

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo should hold an event at the head office for all the mobile Masters to meet each other & the Koodo staff, maybe have a bbq or something. I'm hoping to become a mobile master and I'd love to meet all the other Mobile Masters & Koodo employees that I'm talking to on here and Facebook. Would anybody else like to have an event like this?

14 replies

Userlevel 6
If Koodo footed the airline bill ... sure, I'd be in. We're spread across Canada though so not the easiest thing to arrange.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

If Koodo footed the airline bill ... sure, I'd be in. We're spread across Canada though so not...

Ya I guess that true, it would be a cool thing though.
Userlevel 7
I think all the current MMs are down for this but I don't think its in Koodos MM budget 😛
Userlevel 1
Why not Ahmed,! mobile masters are dedicating all their time to post answers on this community forum, even though they do not work at koodo, they 're saving lot of money to Koodo by reducing number of calls to Koodo care & tech reps. I'm sure koodo should take that in account and welcomes Kid Android suggestion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

Why not Ahmed,! mobile masters are dedicating all their time to post answers on this community fo...

His names Ahmad not Ahmed
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Why not Ahmed,! mobile masters are dedicating all their time to post answers on this community fo...

Hahaha, If i could star your comment KID, I would 😉 And I'm not a fool, I know we save Koodo a lot of money lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

I knew you'd love that lol. 😃
Userlevel 6
MatB wrote:

This would be awesome! And i say this without being an MM. At east you guys could bring back your stories and let us know if koodo is as real as it could be.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Welcome Back from suspension Mathew. We will be watching you.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

There's no parking for me at Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo lol
Userlevel 5
MatB wrote:

I don't know if my mom would let me lol
Userlevel 5
MatB wrote:

Well I know I have a couch or two I could crash on in Toronto, I also have to agree that my airfare would need to be comped. I would be down however though!
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Awwww john dats sooooo cute 😃