Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Mobile Data

I'm on a bill with my father that he got a phone and me too but we have also different plans, so I wanted to know if I exceeded my mobile data internet if it gonna use my father's data?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kody, Alas alas, that is not possible 😞 The only way you can use your father's data is if you steal, er I mean borrow his SIM and/or phone itself 🙂
okay 😉 so if I pass my data it gonna cost me something, even if we are on the same accout?
Userlevel 2
tikode357 wrote:

okay 😉 so if I pass my data it gonna cost me something, even if we are on the same accout?

Yes. You are on separate plans. They are not combined and will be charged separately according to each accounts usage.
Userlevel 3
Unfortinately, Koodo does not offer data sharing. If you exceed your data limit depending on which price plan you're on you will be billed the overage for it. If you consistently go over your data useage I'd suggest upgrading your plan to something that has more data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there. Your only possibility would be data tethering, but for this you must be near him and activate it on his phone.