Koodo Community

Community

Solved

MMS load for ever

When I try to look my MMS messages, it's loading but it doesn't stop, It's been loading for over an hour now, so what should I do

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Joel, What phone are you using? and have you received MMS before?
Did you pull out the battery out ? The problem could be with the MMS application. If it is an adroid phone, do following got settings > application > look for SMS application , then force it to stop .
Get it solved ! wrote:

Did you pull out the battery out ? The problem could be with the MMS application. If it is a...

What i do after force it to stop
Userlevel 1
That happens usually when your phone is trying to download picture because it needs 3G connection, if Data is not enabled it won't. Turn phone off/on, test internet browser, send an MMS test to yourself to find out if it works.
I used HTC One V, i close it than reopen, restart, put it on charge, remove card. i do receive messages and no photos since yesterday
Userlevel 1
Joël Chamberland wrote:

I used HTC One V, i close it than reopen, restart, put it on charge, remove card. i do rec...

That message was received when your phone did not have Data enabled, ask your sender to send it back, if you can browse you'll be able to download it
Joël Chamberland wrote:

I used HTC One V, i close it than reopen, restart, put it on charge, remove card. i do rec...

yeah but its loading, i know i received, but cant answer ou read it...
Oh I can can receive/make call
up please need help
Userlevel 1
Joël Chamberland wrote:

up please need help

If Data is not enabled and your received attached pciture with text message, pciture does not get into your phone - you can only read message but not picture.
Userlevel 5
Hey Joël, Data services must be enabled on your device and on your account to be able to send/receive picture messages. If a data block has been applied on your account, you can simply log into your Self Serve to remove it from the features list. If data is blocked on your HTC, you can remove it from the device: Go to: Settings/More/Mobile Network to enable data. If you still need help please give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline and select the 6th option, a rep from Tech Support will assist you further. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps!