Koodo Community
Question

Missed UPS, Phone Being Returned To Sender

• 10 November 2020
  • 4 replies

So, UPS screwed up and never left me a notice, or it got lost, or something and my package is being sent back to Koodo, so how do I ask them to resend it to me when they get it? I can’t find a phone number to call, I keep getting directed to to the robot assistant chat and I can’t find an online phone number anywhere on the site to contact Koodo itself. How do I ask them to try and resend? Do I have to wait for it to show up in my account somewhere? I’ve already paid my first  tab payment on my new phone. I don’t see anything in my account about the new phone except that it was added to my bill so I don’t know how to manage the order. I am just confused, the website is very unhelpful for just contacting a human rep.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JeniferCappello Did UPS tell you that they no longer have it?  I ask, because based on the tracking # it was just deliver to their pick-up location.

If you still have issues with them pls send us a direct message on Facebook so we can authenticate your account and see what else can be done.

This does not answer my question. I want them to try to redeliver. I do not have the ability to pick it up at their office at all, so it will be returned to Koodo unless they are just going to hold it forever, who knows why its still in their office when the website says its supposed to be picked up by the 11th. Its way passed the 11th.  I do not have the number UPS needs me to give them in order to reschedule a delivery because they did not leave me a tag, and I want Koodo to resend the package when it gets back that is all I’m asking. How do I request the package be resend when it is returned by UPS?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This does not answer my question. I want them to try to redeliver. I do not have the ability to pick it up at their office at all, so it will be returned to Koodo unless they are just going to hold it forever, who knows why its still in their office when the website says its supposed to be picked up by the 11th. Its way passed the 11th.  I do not have the number UPS needs me to give them in order to reschedule a delivery because they did not leave me a tag, and I want Koodo to resend the package when it gets back that is all I’m asking. How do I request the package be resend when it is returned by UPS?

Are you referring to the tracking number?

Koodo should have emailed the tracking number to you when they shipped the phone.  Also when a delivery was attempted, there should be a missed delivery card that UPS has left with the tracking number.  When UPS called you about the missed delivery they should have also included the tracking number.

Userlevel 1

Hi Jenifer! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send an email with the order number at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and my colleagues will assist your further with your request.