Koodo Community

Community

Match Weekend Fido Offer

Userlevel 3
Just thought I would put this out there but Koodo should match Fidos weekend BYOP offer of $57 for 2GB of data and Unlimited Talk & Text.  I know its only 3 days of sales but gotta keep up with competition right Koodo? 

38 replies

Userlevel 6
I'm less upset about the loss of 8 dollars then I am upset about the Spotify Premium membership they get for free =[
Userlevel 3
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

I'm less upset about the loss of 8 dollars then I am upset about the Spotify Premium membership t...

Also true!
Userlevel 3
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

I'm less upset about the loss of 8 dollars then I am upset about the Spotify Premium membership t...

I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to get superior coverage and customer service from Koodo, instead of saving a few bucks and getting spotty coverage and horrible customer service through Fido
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

So is koodo matching it
Userlevel 5
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

They are working on it

Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Still doesn't it end tommorow
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

And where would I change it
Userlevel 5
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Fido's ends tomorrow.  We don't know when Koodos will end.
They ran into some system challenges and will update us when its available.

Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Ok and would it be in new plans is that where I would check?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Done! It'll be available tomorrow Kakarot.
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Bernard when I signed into self serve I notice that instead of modifying the cost for the 2 gig plan it's just completely missing !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Ran into some system challenges. 😞 Looking at it now. We'll provide an update when we have one.  
Bernard wrote:

Are u going to change it????
Bernard wrote:

Bernard why don't I see it?
Userlevel 5
Bernard wrote:

They are working on it Ryan

Userlevel 2
For everyone?
Userlevel 6
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

For everyone?

Yes
Userlevel 2
I only have been with koodo for 2 months I'm on the $55 plan with the 1gb + 1 GB data free for 1 year ( student plan) now the question here is can I still switch over to fido match?
Userlevel 6
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

I only have been with koodo for 2 months I'm on the $55 plan with the 1gb + 1 GB data free for 1 ...

Yes once the plan goes live this weekend you should be able to sign into self serve and put yourself on that plan
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

I only have been with koodo for 2 months I'm on the $55 plan with the 1gb + 1 GB data free for 1 ...

That's fair
Userlevel 2
Where in self serve?
Userlevel 5
Go to Koodo website and sign into your account and hit the self serve tab
Userlevel 2
Yes I am. I'm doing it from the phoned app an I don't see it there.
Userlevel 6
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Yes I am. I'm doing it from the phoned app an I don't see it there.

Ricardo,

You can't change rate plans on the Koodo App, only add-ons. You have to login to the Koodo self-serve website. But it seems like they are having issues adding it on, so check back later today.
Userlevel 2
Okay. Will I be able to keep my plan the way it is with just 2gb data. Will I still have unlimited calling , text and video. How long is the 2Gb 1 year ?