Koodo Community

Community

Loyal members appreciation

I have been using koodo for almost 4 years. I was single that time. Now that I already have family, that even my husband , i did encouraged him to use koodo way back then. I would like koodo to have such loyal members appreciation day/ month.  It is to appreciate loyal customers by giving something even in a small way.For example, Maybe once a month koodo will email loyal customers for coupon-a discount in a restaurant, a movie ticket, etc., or once a year, a month-charge surprise customers to be a treat from koodo. That way, i would love to stay with YOU.As many company offers better plan, we're thinking to switch, i just have to finish my tab, but if u have better options, definitely I'll still be loyal to you.  

2 replies

I know someone who was with koodo for about 8 years that's why I even thought about going with them lol....They were great...but anyway my feeling aside. They honour their loyal customers but you have to ask. I had called for that person once because she hated doing that stuff she 3 phones one plan for her sons and her and she needed a new phone for one and they were awesome!!! Im not going to say what they did but it was over what I expected. she was never late for her bills she was with them for a long so they will honor you but vice versa and if they were to do that personaly for every customer theyd go broke....lol
Userlevel 6
discriminated girl wrote:

I know someone who was with koodo for about 8 years that's why I even thought about going with th...

Well, since Koodo started out in 2008 (which makes them 6 years old), that person you know who has been a customer for 8 years is most likely Koodo's first ever customer!