Koodo Community

Community

Love the new $50 Accessory Bonus gift on all smartphones in the Koodo line-up.

Userlevel 6
Great job, Koodo. I've never seen a day in a year when Koodo does not offer something special to new customers. Great Job!

10 replies

I wish they offered the bonus on S4 too.
Userlevel 6
Soheil C wrote:

It's going to take a little while before we see "deals" on the S4 since it's so new and doesn't need as much incentives to keep selling like hotcakes. It will come in due time though, and meanwhile, it still sells for at least $25 less than anywhere else in Canada @ $625.
Userlevel 6
Soheil C wrote:

Hi Soheil, The $50 bonus.gift applies to the Galaxy S4 too. Koodo rocks.
Userlevel 6
Soheil C wrote:

Didn't check before hitting "Comment", but that's even better then!
Soheil C wrote:

Hi Erwin, I was at their store the other day and got my plan and an S4. The rep said that I could not get the bonus on S4. 😞
Userlevel 6
Soheil C wrote:

Hi Soheil, The bonus.gift just become active yesterday. Hope this clarifies more things.
Soheil C wrote:

They had the bonus.gifts on other phones though (Last Wednesday) S4 was only not eligible.
Userlevel 6
Soheil C wrote:

Exactly, the other phones has it but it was just yesterday that all smartphones on Koodo's current line up just become avaialble for the bonus.gift. Hope it makes sense.
Soheil C wrote:

I hear you now. I just called in and they recommended I go talk to the manager at the kiosk and ask for the bonus. I even suggested that the promotion might have been activated after I bought the phone, but they said it'd be a good idea to talk to them anyways. (She was apparently unaware of when the promotion was applied to S4)
Userlevel 2
Hey Erwin, thanks for noticing & taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate it 🙂. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.