Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lost phone systems down

I have lost my Koodo phone tonight at around 8pm. I tried to contact you to have my services suspended but a recording told me that you system were down. I then tried to log on to your website and suspend my services that way, but could not do it there either as the systems are down. I want this to be a record of my trying to do this so if my bill gets run up through the evening while I am waiting for you systems to come back online and my bill then can be credited..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Heazzy, Sorry to hear that you lost your phone, but this is a public forum and no one here can make those changes necessary to make sure your phone doesn't get used in the mean time nor will it be documented in your account unfortunately. You'll just have to wait and call them in the morning. Their hours of operation are as follows: Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope that helps
I recorded my phone stolen and now I found it and it won't let me go c my account or find the help thing u guys need to have a online chat or something better then this
Userlevel 7
Bon Rivrs wrote:

I recorded my phone stolen and now I found it and it won't let me go c my account or find the hel...

You can unreport your phone stolen by logging into self-serve and unsuspending the line. It's a very simple 1-2 minute process that even my 11 year old sister can do. If you are having problems, then call Koodo at 18669956636 however they may charge you a fee because this is something that can easily be done via self-serve.