Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lost phone how do i get a new one?

I have lost my phone with still 90 on my tab can i pay the tab and buy a new phone and keep my plan and number intact. If so where can i do so.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
First off, you'll want to report the phone as stolen/lost than through Self Serve. You use any of your accumulated Tab towards a new device on either small, medium, or large Tabs. In your case, you have 60 to take off a new phone if you go with a small Tab and 210 if you go with medium. Any Koodo shop or authorized retailer can help you out with this. You'll keep your phone number intact. If you go with Small Tab, your plan can stay exactly the same. If you go with medium, you can only keep it if it is $30 or higher. If it isn't, you'll have to take a new plan. Regardless of which route you take, a $5 Tab charge will be added onto your plan on Medium Tab to pay back the higher subsidy. The advantage now is you'll have 15% contributed towards your Tab + any applicable Tab charge and a 24 month guarantee clear.
Thank you Jonathan I was waiting for an email reply just figuring this community stuff out. Thanks for your response I will drop into a Koodo dealer.