Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lost Koodo Add On

I was texted an offer from koodo a few months ago to see if I wanted to add more data to my plan, 500mb $5 or 1gb $10 i took the 500mb and it worked out perfect. 2 Days ago I was making changes to my account online to take off visual voice mail since i dont have an iphone anymore and while i was doing that i accidentally removed my extra 500mb data on my plan and now can't seem to find anywher to add it back on.  Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't have an answer for you off the top of my head, Mike.. but let me find out - stay tuned, I'll reach out to the team that oversee's these promotions. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We were able to add it back, Mike. You should see it next time you log into self serve.
Ranjan wrote:

We were able to add it back, Mike. You should see it next time you log into self serve.

Awesome thanks a lot for the help
Ranjan wrote:

just checked self serve and its still not available to add back on... Maybe ill give it a day to see if It comes up. Ill keep you posted.
Thanks Again 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Sorry - meant that we added it back to your account for you. I see it in your account, does self-serve not reflect this?
Ranjan wrote:

It didn't show up yesterday but I see it today. Thanks Again for all the help.