Koodo Community
Solved

Looking For matching Offer

• 27 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi There, I've been with Koodo for a while now but have recently received an offer from Freedom that will provide each line on my account 10GB+10GB for the same price as I am paying now ($50/month for 4GB). Before making any decisions to switch my service I thought I would ask if Koodo can match this offer or provide additional data at no extra cost to my current plan.

icon

Best answer by Robert T 28 October 2020, 01:21

You came to the wrong place. Here on the community we can’t offer you any thing. The only people able to offer you better deal are Koodo employees. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Go for it while it lasts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try to get 5GB from Koodo but that is all they are willing to do.

https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/cell-phones/koodo-mobile-get-a-5gb-data-add-on-for-free-alberta-british-columbia-and-ontario-only/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You came to the wrong place. Here on the community we can’t offer you any thing. The only people able to offer you better deal are Koodo employees. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try to get 5GB from Koodo but that is all they are willing to do.

https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/cell-phones/koodo-mobile-get-a-5gb-data-add-on-for-free-alberta-british-columbia-and-ontario-only/

Based on the link you sent, the 5GB deal is already over. Koodo reps may provide the 4GB add-on, but even then that is up to their discretion.

Hi There, I've been with Koodo for a while now but have recently received an offer from Freedom that will provide each line on my account 10GB+10GB for the same price as I am paying now ($50/month for 4GB). Before making any decisions to switch my service I thought I would ask if Koodo can match this offer or provide additional data at no extra cost to my current plan.

I highly doubt Koodo is going to match the same plan. If you live in an area served by Freedom Mobile, it may be a better idea to switch and port out instead. Their signal and coverage isn't as good as Koodo, but it shouldn't be too bad if you live within the city limits.