Koodo Community
Solved

long term customer

• 7 November 2020
  • 4 replies

why the hell do i need to sign a 24 month contract every time i need a new phone I have been with Koodo for 15+ years !! I feel very unappreciated i never get deals on phones , plans etc.. i don't feel like I'm a valued customer at all...what gives Koodo 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 7 November 2020, 23:00

You could always pay the Tab amount (and phone credit) early and get a phone early when you want. There isn't any extra penalty for getting another phone before 24 months. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could always pay the Tab amount (and phone credit) early and get a phone early when you want. There isn't any extra penalty for getting another phone before 24 months. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo doesn't have contracts. 

You can leave whenever you want regardless if you get a phone with Koodo or not. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

why the hell do i need to sign a 24 month contract every time i need a new phone I have been with Koodo for 15+ years !! I feel very unappreciated i never get deals on phones , plans etc.. i don't feel like I'm a valued customer at all...what gives Koodo 

Being with koodo for 15+ years is a neat trick, since they've only existed for 12.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also choose to buy the phone outright if you wish.

What would you like from koodo?