Koodo Community

Community

Solved

long distance

If I have $39 plan with koodo do I have to pay if I go out of city?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Not unless you make phone calls while out of city, You get up to 300 anytime minutes. If you are in city and make calls that are long distance you will get charged. You have unlimited nights and weekends starting at 5pm so try to do your calling after 5 pm.
Userlevel 7
Angelea Leaming wrote:

Not unless you make phone calls while out of city, You get up to 300 anytime minutes. If you are ...

No actually all plans since approx. October 2011 are Canada-wide. This means no long distance or roaming charges in Canada. The only thing you need to worry about is airtime.
Userlevel 7
Angelea Leaming wrote:

Not unless you make phone calls while out of city, You get up to 300 anytime minutes. If you are ...

Jonathan I is right Daria, Canada Wide means you can go anywhere and any call is always local. Sweet!
Angelea Leaming wrote:

thanks guys.. i was worry because now I'm out of town and when I try to call it says "long distance may be required"
Userlevel 7
Angelea Leaming wrote:

Dial a one first. Tells the system that you're aware that you're calling outside your local area. Still no extra charge.