Koodo Community

Community

Live Agents Chat After Hours?-

Userlevel 2
As well as the Koodo Community why not create a certain group designated to answering questions after hours?Make this an available link once person goes to the koodomobile.com link?

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Koodo's Community has members from all timezones so typically answers don't take that long. Do you mean have an employee paid to monitor it 24/7? Most questions come in before midnight PST so not sure it would make sense to pay someone for that.
Userlevel 1
John Burke wrote:

Koodo's Community has members from all timezones so typically answers don't take that long. Do...

... Or Community members with very irregular sleep schedules. 🙂
Userlevel 2
John B-Well in that case-Keep up the good work:)
Userlevel 5
You can try emailing your questions to Koodo, but other then that, the community is your best bet for 24 hour service.
Userlevel 1
Well, you know guys that El Trabador needs to have some rest after a whole busy day - he works starting 9:00 AM TO 9:00 pm local time..
Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone. Currently the community is definitely your best bet for 24 hour support since our awesome community members tend to be on throughout the day and night. The average response from a fellow customer is within the hour, however we think that we can do even better as we grow our community and our Mobile Masters. There's a telecom in the UK called.giffgaff that has been able to build such a strong community that the average response time is a few minutes. We're hopeful that we can get their too with the community's help. As for email, you can send us a note 24/7 however you will likely get a faster reply here as agents work during our regular customer support hours.
Userlevel 2
Nathan Roth/Mat B/John Lee-THanks:)
I wanna to add new voicemail password
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you mean you want to change your voice mail password : Log into Self Serve→ Plans and Add-ons→ Voicemail Password→ Reset Password and follow instructions
i need help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Crystal Lynn Wilson wrote:

i need help 

Please start a new post with this link
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new

We need more info to help you.