Koodo Community
Solved

like cancellation

• 25 March 2021
  • 3 replies

My partner and I are under the same account. I have paid off my tab balance and no longer need to keep the phone line open as I will not be staying with Koodo. My partner will remain with Koodo u til his tab is paid off. There is no way for me to cancel my phone line online and I have been trying to schedule a callback for the last three days and have been unsuccessful. What do I need to do to speak to a live rep so that I can cancel this line before the next billing cycle? Is there a number to speak to someone directly or am I stuck having to deal with chatting all day for there to be no callback in the end.

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 25 March 2021, 15:01

My partner and I are under the same account. I have paid off my tab balance and no longer need to keep the phone line open as I will not be staying with Koodo. My partner will remain with Koodo u til his tab is paid off. There is no way for me to cancel my phone line online and I have been trying to schedule a callback for the last three days and have been unsuccessful. What do I need to do to speak to a live rep so that I can cancel this line before the next billing cycle? Is there a number to speak to someone directly or am I stuck having to deal with chatting all day for there to be no callback in the end.

Hello there! Please make sure that you haven’t blocked the outbound client care number, 1-866 on your phone. Since cancellations can be done over the phone, visit koodomobile.com/chat to book a call and write ‘agent’ there and you will have the call back option. Also, make sure you book it within the operations hours, from 10am local time for Atlantic provinces and 9am the other provinces. Thank you.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you going to keep your number with another plan/provider? In that case, all you need to do is port your number to your new provider and the line will be cancelled with Koodo.

If you really want to cancel the line and the number, you will need to schedule a call back through the digital assistant. Mention you want to cancel your line and a rep will call you back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Who is an account owner?

If you are a subscriber, then porting out is easier option. 
If you are an account owner, I believe your partner have to take over the ownership from you to say with Koodo. 

You said you couldn’t set up a call back. What was erro message?  And  what time frame did you try?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello there! Please make sure that you haven’t blocked the outbound client care number, 1-866 on your phone. Since cancellations can be done over the phone, visit koodomobile.com/chat to book a call and write ‘agent’ there and you will have the call back option. Also, make sure you book it within the operations hours, from 10am local time for Atlantic provinces and 9am the other provinces. Thank you.