Koodo Community

Community

Question

LG G5

On the store it says that I can purchase the LG G5, but every time I try to proceed thru the checkout it get a message. (This offer isn't available in your province. Switch to your home province, or if you've moved, please update your address and try again.)

If the offer wasn't available to me then why do I see it in the store?

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris, we discovered a glitch on the weekend and trying to fix it today. We'll let you know here when it's done or if we can help you in another way to get your phone. Thanks for your patience! 
Bernard wrote:

Chris, we discovered a glitch on the weekend and trying to fix it today. We'll let you know here ...

I'm having the same issue. Kindly let me know when it's resolved.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Chris, we discovered a glitch on the weekend and trying to fix it today. We'll let you know here ...

We definitely will Carol!
Bernard wrote:

I'd also like to know if it was resolved, please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We are doing our best! We will know for sure tomorrow and let you know here. 
Bernard wrote:

and Let me know too!
Thanks for the reply, was wondering if it has been fixed yet? Just tried to get the phone again and still getting the same result.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris D. wrote:

Thanks for the reply, was wondering if it has been fixed yet? Just tried to get the phone aga...

Team is putting in a fix in the evening, we need to test it overnight and cross fingers that it will work. Was a little more complicated than we thought.
Userlevel 3
Chris D. wrote:

Thanks for the reply, was wondering if it has been fixed yet? Just tried to get the phone aga...

Glad i decided to look at the threads before I posted the same thing!
I just tried getting the LG G5 and getting same error message! 
I hope Koodo can fix this quickly as I put a remaining tab balance on my next bill just so I could get this LG G5. I have a few days before my new bill comes out so hopefully it'll be fixed by then!
Userlevel 3
Chris D. wrote:

What is "In Nan years"? next to mine and Bernards comments? LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris D. wrote:

That must be a glitch, it should show the time passed since the post/ reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris D. wrote:

That glitch happens every NaN years.
Chris D. wrote:

Do we have any updates on this? I'm in BC and having the exact same issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris D. wrote:

In the midst of testing the fix Luke. If all goes well by mid-afternoon we should be able to release to customers. 
Chris D. wrote:

Thank you for the reply Bernard!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris D. wrote:

Ok folks, I'm told it's fixed now! Can you pls give it a spin and see if it works? Thanks for all your patience!
Userlevel 3
Chris D. wrote:

Confirmed fixed! Just put my order in! Thanks Koodo!
Chris D. wrote:

All good for me too.  Thank you for your assistance
Chris D. wrote:

I was actually able to get one elsewhere, thanks though.
Chris D. wrote:

Screen glitches out at place order screen...says ssl error now this is really getting ridiculous trying to get a new phone
Chris D. wrote:

Anyone else have this issue as well now
Userlevel 7
Chris D. wrote:

Clear your cache/cookies and try again. Or, use a different browser.
I have cleared the cache/cookies and I tried again today.  I got the error message:

[b]The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

Sandip Mehan wrote:

I have cleared the cache/cookies and I tried again today.  I got the error message:

[b]The ...

Update:
I ordered last Friday and it went through!  The shipment is coming today and I will see how that goes.

My next question, how do I get the warranty for LG G5?