Koodo Community

Lack of Customer Service

• 2 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Man Koodo has been sliding down hill on service for almost a decade and now I can’t even get someone to talk to about my plan as I keep getting hung up on when I am getting transferred to a representative which happened 4 times in row.
I am so fed up with this company but now all the companies have the same CSR arrangements where you have to use the stupid AI text messaging assistant that always misunderstands what you are saying and doesn’t help you in the end. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What exactly did you want help with? Maybe we can help you here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jt66  Hung up on where/when? When you are receiving your callback? 

Also, if you use your self serve login here someone can take a look at your plan and likely answer some questions you have.  

I called the customer service 4 times and each time I was being transferred to a representative the line went dead all 4 times in a row and I was trying to ask about can I keep my current plan when getting a new phone because a Telus/Koodo store rep told me I couldn’t keep my plan when getting a new phone and knew that didn’t sound right and wanted to ask if that’s correct or not first 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jt66 Depends in the plan you have. That’s why we asked you to log in with your self serve credentials here because than we can take a look at your specific plan.

I am logged in to my account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am logged in to my account

But Are you logged into the community with your self serve account? 

I am logined into my account and when I click on the self serve it takes me to my Koodo account page and I don’t know where else zi would suppose to sign in

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maybe log out of the community and then log back in using the Self serve option 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jt66 The email address used to log into the this Community is not one that is associated with your account.  Maybe send us a private message on Facebook. We can also authenticate your acccount there and help out.