Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Tablets......


Koodo should also sell some Tablets along with cellphones............

7 replies

Userlevel 1
You mean like Ipads, BB tablets etc.., that'll be good idea! with Data only Plans! many posts have been posted asking same question: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/plan_with_a_tablet
MatB wrote:

You mean like Ipads, BB tablets etc.., that'll be good idea! with Data only Plans! many posts hav...

Definitely,............
I disagree. Koodo does not need to become a provider for internet only devices. There's plenty of other providers for that. Let's keep Koodo as just a discount CELLULAR provider. The more you add, the more that it takes away.
Userlevel 5
Currently, Koodo is a cellular company only and doesn't have many plans to move into the "Tablet" and "Data-only" plans. Maybe sometime in the future though.
Userlevel 1
John Lee wrote:

Currently, Koodo is a cellular company only and doesn't have many plans to move into the "Tablet"...

+2 stars
I think Nexus 7, 32 GB HSPA+ should be helpful for Koodo. Some people need Data, Wifi, cell in one thing......... Benefit....... Easily portable, durable and can be used on Canada Wide Data Plan $ 60...... Just an idea..............
Mr KAM wrote:

I think Nexus 7, 32 GB HSPA+ should be helpful for Koodo. Some people need Data, Wifi, cell in o...

This will help Koodo to compete with other providers like Rogers......... More options ---------> More Deals----------> More Customers

Reply