Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo tab? What's going on?

So, i was just looking at my tab i started with $100 (owing them) and in aug 20th it said balance 15.8. Then on september 3rd it says "reason: Billing adjustment, type: adjustment, amount -100.00, balance -84.2. now, september 20th says -76.7 dollars, why did it switch to negative numbers? I mean it makes sense and all but i didn't make a billing adjustment, Actually, i accidentally paid my bill twice so koodo owed me 46 dollars or so, but thats just getting taken off next months bill.... Anyway help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Is this normal?

3 replies

It sounds like they misentered it when you signed up. Your tab is normally NEGATIVE when you start up. In your case it would likely have been -100 to start. Each month, your plan takes off 10% or %15. So the negative grows more positive each month. Once it is above zero you can cancel without paying anything, or you can apply any postive figure to your next phone.
delSol97 wrote:

It sounds like they misentered it when you signed up. Your tab is normally NEGATIVE when you s...

Thanks, I thought that made since, just couldn't understand why it would switch so suddenly... Oh well 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
delSol97 wrote:

It sounds like they misentered it when you signed up. Your tab is normally NEGATIVE when you s...

Customers don't get to make billing adjustments either, for fairly obvious reasons. Anything that says billing adjustment is a correction by koodo.