Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo survey from cicicresearch.com?

I just got this customer satisfaction survey from "CICIC Research" purporting to be from Koodo. Is it legit? It was sent to an email address that I've only ever given to Koodo. The link doesn't actually work. ----- Date: 30 Apr 2015 06:10:43 -0700 From: Koodo Survey To: Subject: Koodo Survey / Sondage Koodo Message-ID: Thanks for choosing Koodo as your new wireless provider; you've made a good call! Your opinion is important and that's why we would like to ask you a few questions regarding your experience with us so far. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey, facilitated by CICIC for a chance to win a $100 American Express.gift card. It will take about 15 minutes and once you are finished, you will be asked to provide your contact information to secure your contest entry. Your responses to this survey are private and confidential and will only be used for the purpose of enhancing our service. Your feedback will be shared with Koodo team members for coaching and training efforts. Thanks and good luck! Please click here to start the survey: If you encounter any technical problems while completing this survey, please click here and provide the details.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The survey is indeed from us@shadowspar. It concerns me that link doesn't work. Could you take a screenshot of the link and posted here so we can have someone look into it? Thanks!
D'oh! Got it working; thanks! Just an escaping mixup in the URL. (It's an HTML email but my client is text-only.) FWIW, the "doesn't work" webpage looks like this...