Koodo Community

Community

koodo............. sucks

wait long enough and you might find out why................

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's been 5 years and never found out.

What went wrong Colleen?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you still with Koodo Colleen?
Userlevel 6
lolz@OP for slamming Koodo without providing details.
omg totally agree. Everytime i call customer service, im waiting an hour. what the hell koodo honestly. Why do you suck so bad.
GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

Hi Francisca - we might be able to help you here if you have a question? Definitely a better alternative to waiting on hold during busy periods.
If your inquiry is related to a suspension, the only way to get your line back up and running is to pay your outstanding balance in full. If paid through your Koodo Self Serve, it's applied to your account within mins. You can also dial #227 for any payment related inquiries.
Hope that helps. 
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

Home phone drops call one to two minutes into incoming and outgoing calls about 50% of the time while Koodo mobile cell phones, three feet from home phone work perfectly. Also, iPhone 6 gets LTE connection about 90% of the time while iPhone 8 seldom gets an LTE connection from identical location. Tried calling Support, got the "one hour wait time" message and then the system dropped my after waiting forty minutes on hold
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

Try restarting the devices
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/home-phone-drops-call-one-to-two-minutes-into-call
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

I'm not a novice! I wouldn't be posting here if I hadn't tried everything already. I've restarted all devices from 'cold.' Yes, everything is up to date, yes they're fully charged, yes the charger was plugged in, yes, yes, yes... to all the questions that Suppport people read from their scripts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

You know we are just customers here like you, trying to help others. We have no script. We are not employees. I'm also not a mind reader, I don't know what you did or didn't try. Some people have little less knowledge than you and come here asking for help. We cannot assume they are all as knowledgeable as youuuuu. I also feel that I no longer want to help you since you are obviously not a novice and whatever I recommend you will have obviously tried.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francisca Fortes wrote:

GUH KOODO STOP SUCKING

Also, next time when you have a question or complaint, start a new thread instead of reviving an unrelated one that is over a year old. Any not-a-novice would know that 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/how-to-request-cell-service