Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should offer Live Chat Customer Support

Koodo does not offer Live Chat Customer Support to its valued customers. These days it's become extremely essential to offer Live chat support. Therefore, I suggest Koodo to implement live chat support feature as soon as possible. This will certainly help Koodo extend its customer support options and improve customer relations.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This suggestion has already been made a while back, but this community has users 24/24 so there's not real need of a chat support. Too many ways to achieve something is like not enough!
Robert wrote:

This suggestion has already been made a while back, but this community has users 24/24 so there's...

Robert can you help me 

Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

This suggestion has already been made a while back, but this community has users 24/24 so there's...

What do you need help with, Carieann? I and the other community members can help you
Userlevel 4
Robert wrote:

sorry, but an army of forum volunteers, half of whom answer questions without knowing the answer, none of whom have any power to make any changes to any accounts is hardly any kind of support at all, never mind a replacement for live chat support.
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

OH BURNNNNNNN.

Nice work Danilo.

There's actually thousands and thousands of threads with the "answered" tag attached to them.
Which would indicate that lots of support has been provided.
Userlevel 4
Robert wrote:

it wasn't intended as a burn or to disparage your efforts as a volunteer worker for an international mega-corp.  I'm sure it gives you a lot of satisfaction.  You get a nice badge beside your name and a billion-dollar corp gets to outsource a few fewer jobs to Manila, so I guess it's win-win for everyone, except maybe those who need more than guesses from people with nothing better to do who have no access to their accounts and can't really do anything.
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Another sick zing my friend.

My current badge is silver, I'm hoping for a cool looking purple one.

Most questions don't need to be solved with the accessing of a customers account.
And when that is necessary people are referred to customer service.

I'm not doing it to benefit Koodo or Telus.
I'm doing it for the benefit of the fellow customer who might have a question with an easy quick fix and who does not want to sit on the phone with customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

A virtual assistant is now available via the 'contact us' page. 24/7 

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us

Robert wrote:

A virtual assistant cannot assist with getting Self Serve accounts fixed. Nor do I want to deal with a person on the phone due to my anxiety issues. If Shaw can provide chat support with actual agents, there is no reason why Koodo cannot do the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You can message Koodo via Facebook for any personal account issues. Otherwise you can ask us here!