Koodo Community

Koodo should have Online Live Chat Support

• 2 February 2014
  • 72 replies

Userlevel 3
It would be such a great thing if there could be a live chat support, incorporated in the Koodo mobile website. Many customers do not have the time to go to the retail store and often little questions could be answer in a faster and more efficient way through the internet, at home, at work or elsewhere.

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a live chat would be much faster.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Dave, you log into self serve and there's a minute graph.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...how do I activate an older flip phone that originally had a koodo plan
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...I don't like talking to representatives over the phone, sorry. Where do I vote?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...Right at the top, Stephanie, underneath Christopher's idea there is a +1 that you can click.
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...thank you! 🙂
Userlevel 4

Suport
how do i activate new sim card on my # online?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Login to self serve , click phone services, change handset(or similar)

hi, How I can un-lock my iphone 4s?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-...
Userlevel 4
Dear Koodo team, is there any progress on offering a live chat?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dear Koodo team, is there any progress on offering a live chat?We are not planning on moving ahead with this at this point. Our forum and the awesome people here provide tremendous help is a very speedy fashion so our focus remain on the Community at this time. Thanks for asking though!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Threads often mutate into something completely off-topic. I've seen conflicting answers as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...That last bit (conflicting answers) might actually be an arguments [i]against live chat... there is nobody to notice & correct a wrong answer 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Well, I wasn't suggesting that every forum user be awarded live chat privileges.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Quick answers are great but the correct answers the first time are even better. If you can't at least live chat with an actual customer service person let alone call one for a company that sells phones services then that company is not ofering any support to their paying customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...When are we ever wrong 😃 And you can't say you didn't get answered at chat speed either, lol!
Userlevel 7
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Blaine, you can call Koodo so you can't say they don't offer any support. There's store reps as well and retail partner mobile works as well. There are many channels to get support and having a live chat is just an extra. Thinking its bad customer service not to is just an opinion, not fact.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...do I have to go into a store to switch over to koodos, bring my phone and keep my number or can it be done online?
Userlevel 6
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...You can do it online, but you will need their SIM card. If you live relatively close by to a store, you are better off to ge ther for the first time. Yes, you can keep your number.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...hi. can ask you here?
Userlevel 6
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Ask away.....there are lots of us here, customers like you, we may have what you are lookin for.:-)
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...hi i have a question