Koodo Community

Koodo should have Online Live Chat Support

• 2 February 2014
  • 72 replies

Userlevel 3
It would be such a great thing if there could be a live chat support, incorporated in the Koodo mobile website. Many customers do not have the time to go to the retail store and often little questions could be answer in a faster and more efficient way through the internet, at home, at work or elsewhere.

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dear Koodo team, is there any progress on offering a live chat?We are not planning on moving ahead with this at this point. Our forum and the awesome people here provide tremendous help is a very speedy fashion so our focus remain on the Community at this time. Thanks for asking though!
Userlevel 4
Dear Koodo team, is there any progress on offering a live chat?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
how do i activate new sim card on my # online?

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-...

hi, How I can un-lock my iphone 4s?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Login to self serve , click phone services, change handset(or similar)

Suport
Userlevel 4

I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...thank you! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...Right at the top, Stephanie, underneath Christopher's idea there is a +1 that you can click.
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...I don't like talking to representatives over the phone, sorry. Where do I vote?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...You can always talk to a representative by calling Koodo. I realize this is not convenient for the Deaf though. The good news is that this idea is under consideration, so let's hope it will be implemented, eh 🙂 Make sure you vote for it!
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...It's not the same. You're not always guaranteed a quick response on here. And in this case, with a live chat, we want to talk to a Koodo Representative. A lot of the times we need questions about our account, and that's not covered on forum posts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reas...Despite the fact that your message here was answered within a few minutes? As would any question you have? 🙂
I'm currently with Fido and they have a live chat support. I like it a lot and it's the main reason i'm staying with Fido. But I want to switch over to Koodo. The fact Koodo doesn't have a live chat support is a deal breaker.
I just had a live chat with a Nokia agent and loved it. Yes, a phone call would've been faster bu...Rogers and bell are very bad for that and they rip people off as well, koodo is the best!
Userlevel 7
I just had a live chat with a Nokia agent and loved it. Yes, a phone call would've been faster bu...Lemme guess, Rogers? Them and Bell are notorious for that...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just had a live chat with a Nokia agent and loved it. Yes, a phone call would've been faster but I like the paper trail that a live chat leaves. If an issue returns, a previous session can always be looked at. Yes, a telephone agent can make notes but that's up to the agent. I've had plenty of instances where previous notes were nowhere to be found (though not with Koodo - I haven't had to phone in more than once for any given issue).
Koodo does not have a live chat feature. This thread is about the possibility of them getting on...thank you Timo 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does not have a live chat feature. This thread is about the possibility of them getting one sometime in the future. If you want to know about your bill you will need to call customer service at 1-866-995-6636, option 5.
Hey, is Koodo has live chat ? to who I can ask questions about my bill?
Isn't what the community is here for? It's even better then a chat. You post your question and yo...The idea of live chat, is speaking with a Koodo agent 1 on 1 and being able to ask about account questions. Us posters on here can't exactly go into someone's account and give them detailed information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't what the community is here for? It's even better then a chat. You post your question and you don't even have to stay in front of the computer to wait for the answer. You can come back another day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's been suggested before: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/searches?query=live+chat&style=topics&x=0&y=0
Userlevel 5
Hey Christopher, this idea is still being looked at. At this time, it's currently "Under Consideration".  With bigger initiatives like this, it'll take some time to assess and execute the idea. I'll be sure to update if I hear anything back!