Koodo Community

Koodo should have Online Live Chat Support

• 2 February 2014
  • 72 replies

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 6
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...It has been answered.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...How do you find out how many min's you have left before you go over your limit?
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hey my Iphone 4s may have some water damage, it fell into a puddle for about 5 seconds. everything was working fine and the next day the phone wouldnt stay connected while charging.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Water had a way of messing with phones. You may need to replace your phone.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Is the base charge a one time activation fee?
Userlevel 6
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...What base charge? No activation fee with koodo. Also, curious why you posted your question here. This post is about online chat service for koodo.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...my plan is coming due this month. I’d like to “chat” with someone about my options for renewal. How can I do that without going all the way to a kiosk?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Doug, you can start a new thread and say, my plan is due this month, what are my options. Koodoites will fall out of the rafters to try and help you find the right plan for you. Start here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koo...
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...How can I get my account that I susprnded
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...I don't have network how can I call koodo costumer care
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Gama it would help if you started your own thread. This one is about something different. Start here https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...will someone please TALK TO ME.......MY PHONE HAS  BEEN STOLEN

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...You need to login to self serve and choose phone services. Then report the device as stolen.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...What if you just want to take the old phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hi, Tanya.
Can you start a new post ? You can use this link Chad gave here
https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hi
Userlevel 4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Welcome to Koodo live chat, Justin.  How may I make your day better today?
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hey, just wanna if we have koodo in usa?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...No Koodo store in US.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...;( 😢
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...my tab says -12.50.  Does that mean that much is owing or have I overpaid by that much?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...You owe $12.50.  Your tab is almost paid off 🙂
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Do I need a confirmation number/code to let koodo know I paid my payment I'm very new with koodo
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Do I need a confirmation number/code to let koodo know I paid my payment I'm very new with koodo