Koodo Community

Koodo should have Online Live Chat Support

• 2 February 2014
  • 72 replies

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Gama it would help if you started your own thread. This one is about something different. Start here https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...will someone please TALK TO ME.......MY PHONE HAS  BEEN STOLEN

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...You need to login to self serve and choose phone services. Then report the device as stolen.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...What if you just want to take the old phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hi, Tanya.
Can you start a new post ? You can use this link Chad gave here
https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hi
Userlevel 4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Welcome to Koodo live chat, Justin.  How may I make your day better today?
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hey, just wanna if we have koodo in usa?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...No Koodo store in US.
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...;( 😢
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...my tab says -12.50.  Does that mean that much is owing or have I overpaid by that much?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...You owe $12.50.  Your tab is almost paid off 🙂
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Do I need a confirmation number/code to let koodo know I paid my payment I'm very new with koodo
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Do I need a confirmation number/code to let koodo know I paid my payment I'm very new with koodo
Userlevel 7
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Hi Alex,

No you do not. It's good to keep in case their is an error with your payment, however everything is automatic and you don't have to worry about anything!
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Thank you my next question please is I paid my payment on Friday and I'm due tomorrow I called in to koodo to let them know I paid my bill will the payment be on time
Userlevel 7
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Bank payments can take from 3 to 10 business days to process, it is your responsibility to ensure that Koodo receives payment on time. It shouldn't affect much for a first occasion, but if you are on a spending-limit program then service could be suspended. 
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...Spending limit is 200.00 !y bill is 68.00 I called in this morningto confirm my payment with them what else should I do
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...If you confirmed already, you don't need to worry about it for now.

You can check your usage/balance through self serve (or calling *611) to prevent exceed your limit.

http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program/will-koodo-notify-me
Userlevel 1
TELUS has this. Would be nice to have here.
Userlevel 5
Hey Christopher, this idea is still being looked at. At this time, it's currently "Under Consideration".  With bigger initiatives like this, it'll take some time to assess and execute the idea. I'll be sure to update if I hear anything back!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's been suggested before: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/searches?query=live+chat&style=topics&x=0&y=0
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't what the community is here for? It's even better then a chat. You post your question and you don't even have to stay in front of the computer to wait for the answer. You can come back another day!
Isn't what the community is here for? It's even better then a chat. You post your question and yo...The idea of live chat, is speaking with a Koodo agent 1 on 1 and being able to ask about account questions. Us posters on here can't exactly go into someone's account and give them detailed information.
Hey, is Koodo has live chat ? to who I can ask questions about my bill?