Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should have Online Live Chat Support

Userlevel 3
It would be such a great thing if there could be a live chat support, incorporated in the Koodo mobile website. Many customers do not have the time to go to the retail store and often little questions could be answer in a faster and more efficient way through the internet, at home, at work or elsewhere.

70 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a live chat would be much faster.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...

Threads often mutate into something completely off-topic. I've seen conflicting answers as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Most questions posted here receive an answer within 5 minutes, even at 2 am. Hard to see how a l...

That last bit (conflicting answers) might actually be an arguments [i]against live chat... there is nobody to notice & correct a wrong answer 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Well, I wasn't suggesting that every forum user be awarded live chat privileges.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Quick answers are great but the correct answers the first time are even better. If you can't at least live chat with an actual customer service person let alone call one for a company that sells phones services then that company is not ofering any support to their paying customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

When are we ever wrong 😃 And you can't say you didn't get answered at chat speed either, lol!
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Blaine, you can call Koodo so you can't say they don't offer any support. There's store reps as well and retail partner mobile works as well. There are many channels to get support and having a live chat is just an extra. Thinking its bad customer service not to is just an opinion, not fact.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

do I have to go into a store to switch over to koodos, bring my phone and keep my number or can it be done online?
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You can do it online, but you will need their SIM card. If you live relatively close by to a store, you are better off to ge ther for the first time. Yes, you can keep your number.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

hi. can ask you here?
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Ask away.....there are lots of us here, customers like you, we may have what you are lookin for.:-)
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

hi i have a question
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It has been answered.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

How do you find out how many min's you have left before you go over your limit?
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Dave, you log into self serve and there's a minute graph.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Hey my Iphone 4s may have some water damage, it fell into a puddle for about 5 seconds. everything was working fine and the next day the phone wouldnt stay connected while charging.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Water had a way of messing with phones. You may need to replace your phone.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Is the base charge a one time activation fee?
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

What base charge? No activation fee with koodo. Also, curious why you posted your question here. This post is about online chat service for koodo.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

how do I activate an older flip phone that originally had a koodo plan
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

my plan is coming due this month. I’d like to “chat” with someone about my options for renewal. How can I do that without going all the way to a kiosk?
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Doug, you can start a new thread and say, my plan is due this month, what are my options. Koodoites will fall out of the rafters to try and help you find the right plan for you. Start here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koo...
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

How can I get my account that I susprnded
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I don't have network how can I call koodo costumer care