Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should have ONLINE CHAT(CUSTOMER SERVICE)

Userlevel 2
I think it would be better if there is some option like "online chat" for clearing doubts instead of calling..

19 replies

Userlevel 1
I agree 100%
help 
Userlevel 7
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

You can start up new threads if you'd like to ask a question! 
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

Hell yes waiting on the phone for 29 damn minutes is nuts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

You can also contact them via facebook messenger.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

@ Tracey, next time you have a question forget phoning start here! 🙂 Tons of people (customers like you)  to help here. If they can't we can come to the rescue too. 
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

yes , it would be better , 100% ++++

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

Asking questions on here is basically live chat with multiple people. Give it a try!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

You guys can always try Robbie. He is available 24/7 takes no breaks and will answer most questions relating to billing, account mods, some phone troubles and so on....he is on our 'contact us' page. Click on the the blue circle on the bottom right corner with 'talk to me' written in it. He may not be human, you if you need him he will help. At least try harder than anyone.

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

HELLO CAN I GET SOMEONE TO CHAT WITH ASAP

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

Nope. Chat is not available to connect with Koodo. You can send a Private Message from their Facebook page, a DM through Twitter, an email through the Contact Us link, or call *611 from your phone.
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

@Rick, while Koodo customer service is not like Telus they do do a pretty good job for the most part at handling things. During promotions customer support is not the best as things are hectic. There are a few ways to get help such as calling/facebook/twitter or this forum where reps stop by quite often and help posters with their problems. Koodo is not out to get you.
Userlevel 5
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

You can always message them on Facebook.  I did that a few days ago and got a reply in exactly 30 mins.  From there, we were back and forth messaging each other just like a live chat.  This seems to work quite well.
Userlevel 5
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

You can always message them on Facebook.  I did that a few days ago and got a reply in exactly 30 mins.  From there, we were back and forth messaging each other just like a live chat.  This seems to work quite well.
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

^ Great idea !
Userlevel 3
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

I'm in agreement their response time is pretty good via social media however just to be clear it is NOT a secure platform. I would be very hesitant to share any Account/PIN/personal info "online" except via end-to-end encrypted chat session which BTW their main competitor does offer.
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

I want to get my bill by mail
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

Please I would like to get my bill physically by mail thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last Gold King wrote:

help 

A) this is not a live chat. 😎 koodo no longer sends out print copies of bills. If you need a hard copy you can print it out yourself via self serve.